[plug] PLUG Logo (alternate suggestion for colours)

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Jan 8 18:11:09 WST 2002

On Tue,  8 Jan 2002 17:57, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 January 2002 17:55, Leon Brooks wrote:
> > On Tuesday 08 January 2002 17:47, skribe wrote:
> >> Colour one now available at:
> >>
> >> http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/PLUG-logo-colour-sm.png
> >
> > Perhaps also make the text a little more... wave-coloured? (-:

It is wave coloured =).  The colour of a wave just as it is about to break.
Been a while since your last visit to the beach? ;)

> Alternate suggestion: put it all on a water-coloured background (maybe
> water01 from the KDE background textures?) and leave the text white and
> foamy-looking.

Yeah, we were considering something like that, but we also wanted to keep the
logo as simple as possible.  We can do various versions as necessary.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html