[plug] PLUG Logo

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jan 8 19:28:33 WST 2002

At 10:11  8/01/02 , you wrote:
>On Tue,  8 Jan 2002 17:57, Leon Brooks wrote:

> > > Perhaps also make the text a little more... wave-coloured? (-:

Wave-coloured ? :-)

I think Tux is a pretty out there board rider. Woo Hoo :-)

The only thought I had was that I know that the wave says
PerthLinuxUserGroup but with so many letters I find it a bit tricky to
read. But I can see that the letters have got to string out without being
too long hence the squishiness .. technical term ;-).

Is it possible to make it say P L U and G still in the groovy seventies
style so it can have breaking wave shape-ness ? Please discard post if this
is a dumb idea or it's been tried (and discarded as a dumb idea :-)

cu
Harry