[plug] PLUG Logo

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Tue Jan 8 23:56:08 WST 2002

I had a bit of an idea seeing this on the topic.
I drew a sketch of TuX holding a male 240V power lead.
I then had yet another idea... make sure to show TuX's full body... so I
used the standard TuX image and modified to suit what I wanted... it's
just an idea.. I am no computer graphics person... I am far from it.

http://tempsite.freehosting.net/TuX_PLUG.jpg

I would like to know what people think of the idea.. if it's been used
already (the idea) I did not know.. I have not noticed much to do with
this topic anywhere (I do not visit the PLUG web site very often).

regards,

Clinton Butler