[plug] PLUG Logo

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 9 07:08:44 WST 2002

alternatives/multiple logos perhaps:

replace surfboard with a (perhaps flattened, surfboard-ish) spark plug
with flames out the back like a rocket
ditto with a mains plug - large plug with surfertux balanced on front,
flames out of the back ...

Text is a bit unreadable if you dont know what it is supposed to say -
it was only when I read anothers comments I realised it was a wave - but
then I have no imagination, as I keep getting told by the boss.

BillK

sounds like I am a pyromaniac when I read it back ...