[plug] Blown up and stuffed penguins

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Jan 9 12:36:21 WST 2002

It turns out that for this week only the Australian Geographic shop has
lopped the price of their 1.2m inflatable penguins from $34 to $18, and the
stuffed ones from $34 to $20, so I've got them to put a couple of each aside
for me, and will get Lucy to pick them up with her Geographic card (knocks
about another 10% off). If y'all think that more inflatables (for eg, as
markers for signs at next years' conference) would be useful, now is probably
the time to get them (-: which makes today the time to say so :-), so I will.

Cheers; Leon