[plug] en_GB (was Tux racer)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:37:35 WST 2002

I'm unaware of Mandrake's issues with en_GB localisation, but it shouldn't
touch it in theory. Make sure that you also have standard US English
installed too as a fallback language (for use in other window managers). If
anyone uses UK English from before Mandrake 8.1, RH 7.2 or SuSE 7.3, I'm
afraid that you won't have any of our work in there, as we're new.

en_GB KDE guy