[plug] Plug membership drive?

bob bob at contact.omen.com.au
Thu Jan 10 16:59:00 WST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:25, Russell Hobman wrote:
> > And where might that be? It does not seem to be mentioned on the web
> > site.
> >
> > -- bob

> bob, it is probably on the letterhead of the welcome letter you get when
> you join?
> Russell.

I hope you were attempting to be funny :(.

Erm... does anyone else see a problem here?

A request is made for information on obtaining a membership and the only
forthcoming is "via mail we have a POBox" with no pointers to where that PO
Box might be.

Way to generate interest in joining guys!

--
bob
fingerprint = BBC8 A0BD 10DF CBF6 08C9  86AE 4672 2095 D705 90E9