[plug] Plug membership drive?

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Jan 10 17:38:11 WST 2002

At 09:16  10/01/02 , you wrote:
>On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, bob wrote:
>
> > A request is made for information on obtaining a membership and the only
> > forthcoming is "via mail we have a POBox" with no pointers to where
> that PO
> > Box might be.

<big snip>

>We're fallable, especially as I was up 'till 02:00 this morning working
>on PLUG stuff (and I wasn't alone there were 4 of us).  That'd be why I
>emailed you the membership form and POBox address not Ben.

There was three cos one slunk off at 01:00 :-)

Would you like me to make a PDF joining form ? It would take about 5
femtoseconds and we could put the mail address on there.

Do you think you'll get heaps of paper spam with the pobox ? I might be
wrong here but I assumed a snail mail address would not result in too much
paper because stamps cost money :-)

Our pobox is on the web and we're pretty unscathed in the junk mail dept.

Tony, if you could send me what is required on the app form offlist; I
can't remember what was on the form but gee fiddling with the ink stamper
left a lot of grubby fingerprints around the edges :-)

cu
harry