[plug] Plug membership drive?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Jan 10 17:20:30 WST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:59, bob wrote:

> A request is made for information on obtaining a membership and the only
> forthcoming is "via mail we have a POBox" with no pointers to where that PO
> Box might be.
>
> Way to generate interest in joining guys!

But think on the bright side.  At least we now know there is a PO Box, which
is something we didn't know before. Now all we have to do is find out which
one =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

gyroscope, n.:
	A wheel or disk mounted to spin rapidly about an axis and also
	free to rotate about one or both of two axes perpindicular to
	each other and the axis of spin so that a rotation of one of the
	two mutually perpendicular axes results from application of
	torque to the other when the wheel is spinning and so that the
	entire apparatus offers considerable opposition depending on
	the angular momentum to any torque that would change the direction
	of the axis of spin.
		-- Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary