[plug] Plug membership drive?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Jan 10 17:33:29 WST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:38, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> 	2) I haven't really had the time to look at it.
> 	   As the sec./Treas. I kinda figured that it was for me to do.

I don't.  Delegate.  Have the final say for funding and design but get
someone else to do the dirty work. I'm willing to design and get some
printing quotes.  I can't do the leg work for the discounts but I'm sure
there are enough members who'll take one step forward and start hassling
people for discounts once we've got a card.  I'm right aren't I PLUGgers?
Right? Right? <echo> =).

> I also agree with skribe that once we get the Logo done t-Shirts are a good
> idea.  The couple of times they've come up, people have been keen on a PLUG
> shirt.  I can't really see it costing us much more than $20.00 each to make

I feel $25-30 would be more reasonable, particularly if they're colour.  I
think the CIA ones sold for $20 ten years ago.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

"In my opinion, Richard Stallman wouldn't recognise terrorism if it
came up and bit him on his Internet."
-- Ross M. Greenberg