[plug] All your base

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Jan 10 20:20:39 WST 2002

ladies and gentlemen

at approximately 1845 hours this evening, Tux covertly infiltrated the
libraries of south perth and victoria park and is now poised to
discriminately fling himself into the hand of unsuspecting computer users.

overwhelmed with the operation's success, Tux has now also occupied a space
at 'pizza with attitude' in kensington (a purveyor of fine sustenance for
the computing enthusiast).

message ends
------------

In fact, the librarians were really helpful and interested in Linux and
what PLUG is doing.

And alongside the sepia excuses for informational pamphlets, 'Tera Yellow'
Tux is as _bright_ as.

The chat with the people at pizza with attitude was a spur of the moment
thing, because I know the people pretty well (too well) but I'm wondering
if pizza emporiums might be a potential hotbed of computing rebellion (with
or without garlic bread). Just a thought.

I'd be interested in how people get on if they drop Tux off at their local
library.

http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~decdes/member.pdf

Have fun
Harry