[plug] All your base

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Thu Jan 10 21:57:08 WST 2002

> The chat with the people at pizza with attitude was a spur of the moment
> thing, because I know the people pretty well (too well) but I'm wondering
> if pizza emporiums might be a potential hotbed of computing
> rebellion (with
> or without garlic bread). Just a thought.
>
> I'd be interested in how people get on if they drop Tux off at
> their local
> library.
>
> http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~decdes/member.pdf
>
> Have fun
> Harry

Are they running there POS equipment on Linux ??? Maybe we can do a plug
meet there with an emphasis on Linux POS solutions (can we implement
something for them for all the pizza the PLUG implementation team can eat in
three hours ???

Then they can provide us with free pizza for LCA 2003 and give us a usable
demonstration of the good work PLUG does in its own backyard !!!!

How many coffees have I drunk tonite !!!!

Michael Hunt