[plug] All your base

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Thu Jan 10 22:27:15 WST 2002

> You badly need to get Rack, Shack and Benny (from the VeggieTales video
> series) and watch it. (-:
>
> Actually, that video also illustrates Linux's progress in an
> interesting way.
>
> Cheers; Leon

I'll have to borrow it of you sometime as I haven't seen that one. Some
friends of mine buy the veggie tales videos for there kids all the time and
I used to watch it with them all the time whenever they got a new one.
Unfortunately they have now moved to Kunnaraua so popping around and
watching a video just got a bit harder.

When I was in Africa we used to have veggie tale nights and sit and watch
all the videos that people brought with them. In our house now whenever I
say the magic words "Of where is my hair brush" the whole house erupts in to
a spontaneous rendition of Larry's famous words !!!

Michael Hunt