[plug] Squid problem -- RH7

Martin marty at supine.com
Tue Jan 15 08:22:39 WST 2002

$author = "Bill Pickett" ;

> This was the problem -- I'll take your advice onboard and RTFM next time --
> I just knew one of you leet geeks in this forum would know the answer a lot
> faster -- after all this is what this forum seems to be for.  Someone
> correct me if I am wrong.

this is a situation where a groups.google.com seach would have had you an
answer within a few minutes without needing to ask the list... certainly a
lot quicker and more efficient...

save the curly questions for the list... ;)

marty

--
"To err is human, to forgive is not my policy. --root"

- sig file on slashdot