[plug] web development

craig at postnewspapers.com.au craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Jan 16 14:33:15 WST 2002

> > My current work / home / not sleepy hours are devoted to COBOL
> You poor deluded person, you  :)
Hey. There's good money in COBOL because so many old business programs
are written in it, and nobody wants to work with it any more.
Maintainers are hard to come by. And if you think COBOL is bad, take a
look at Plain English (Pain Gibberish as far as I'm concerned), that's
what _our_ apps are written in and I'd be overjoyed if it was even COBOL
instead!

--
Craig Ringer
IT Manager, POST Newspapers