[plug] A little off-topic I suppose - Monitor

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 07:30:34 WST 2002

Hi there...

This isn't really a Linux question I suppose, so you may all wish to shoot
me. I have just recently moved to Perth from Toowoomba (where I bugged the
thuug people with all my questions) I have finally got a new computer that I
could put my beloved Slackware on, but my monitor sucks.. it's a 14" and not
even very good at being a 14". I was wondering, I know you linux people
often have piles of computer bits in your shed (I know I did in Toowoomba)
Anyway I was wondering if any might have a 15" or 17" they would be willing
to sell cheaply or even loan until I can afford one, well I am sorry to bug
you all with this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

"If you live a lie, you'll die a liar."
- Catatonia "Post Script"