[plug] A little off-topic I suppose - Monitor

Paul Dean paul at canningcollege.wa.edu.au
Fri Jan 18 12:33:16 WST 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Andrew Pamment wrote:

> Hi there...
>
> This isn't really a Linux question I suppose, so you may all wish to shoot
> me. I have just recently moved to Perth from Toowoomba (where I bugged the
> thuug people with all my questions) I have finally got a new computer that I
> could put my beloved Slackware on, but my monitor sucks.. it's a 14" and not
> even very good at being a 14". I was wondering, I know you linux people
> often have piles of computer bits in your shed (I know I did in Toowoomba)
> Anyway I was wondering if any might have a 15" or 17" they would be willing
> to sell cheaply or even loan until I can afford one, well I am sorry to bug
> you all with this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

yep I got one, not used not needed, good 15" email me off list if you are
interested, and then make me an offer.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */