[plug] A little off-topic I suppose - Monitor

craig at postnewspapers.com.au craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Jan 18 12:46:41 WST 2002

> even very good at being a 14". I was wondering, I know you linux people
> often have piles of computer bits in your shed (I know I did in Toowoomba)
> Anyway I was wondering if any might have a 15" or 17" they would be willing
> to sell cheaply or even loan until I can afford one, well I am sorry to bug
I have a 17" monitor you can have if you JUST TAKE IT AWAY! Its 8 years
old, you see, and not well looked-after by its previous owner.

If you are one of the lucky bastards who can't hear the evil
eardrum-melting squeal made by old monitors, you'll like it. Color and
sharpness are acceptable for an oldie.

--
Craig Ringer
IT Manager, POST Newspapers