[plug] LT wireless links for 802-heads

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jan 20 00:42:07 WST 2002

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 10:28:21PM +0800, Michael Hunt wrote:
> Leon Brooks [mailto:leon at brooks.fdns.net]
> > Enjoy.
> Oh don't worry about that one Leon. I will !!!
> > http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-01-19-001-20-NW
> I gotta get me one of these babies. Anyone want to try doing this at a PLUG
> meet sometime ???

What, demonstrate 802.11 under Linux? Nick probably can do this
most any time on his Libretto. Indeed, anytime you come to a UCC
meeting (alternate Tuesdays) you are covered by the UCC's wireless
network.

For immediate satisfaction, see www.e3.com.au, and attend the
"Gathering III" which is on TODAY (Sunday 20 Jan) at Kings Park at
high noon by the war memorial infront of the flower clock/restaurtant,
overlooking the Perth and South Perth basin. Just look for all the
ex-Galaxy dishes, milo tins, laptops, and other assorted toys.

  James

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Australian Debian Conference: http://www.linux.org.au/conf/debiancon.html