[plug] AOL/Time Warner & Redhat?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Jan 20 17:27:10 WST 2002

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:53, Arkem (Paul) wrote:
> For those who may not of heard it looks as if AOL is contemplating
> buying Redhat.

You haven't checked the web page recently I see =).  My comments about the
potential sale are available there.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Let us, then, fellow citizens, unite with one heart and one mind.  Let us
restore to social intercourse that harmony and affection without which
liberty and even life itself are but dreary things.  And let us reflect
that having banished from our land that religious intolerance under which
mankind so long bled, we have yet gained little if we counternance a
political intolerance as despotic, as wicked, and capable of a bitter and
bloody persecutions.
- Thomas Jefferson