[plug] getting telnet access

Craig Reynolds reynoldscraigr at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:52:05 WST 2002

Ok, thanks to all those who gave suggestions I have come to the realisation
that I did not have a telnet server installed. Now I have that set up, I can
telnet in, BUT, I can't log in as it doesn't seem to want ot accept the
username and password that I give it. I have tried using both root and
another user that I created at setup. Any suggestions on this one?

§ ©raig ®eynolds §
Just because this is never going to work is no reason to be negative!