[plug] pretty code

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Wed Jan 23 17:55:19 WST 2002

G'Day,
	I've been conned into maintaining some of my dad's webpages. Dad, while
being a top bloke, an expirienced computer user and a fairly mean fortran
programmer, is by no means expirienced with writing html and has
consequently used every editor available on win32, from VIM through to
Word, to edit these pages. What I need is a quick and dirty code beautifier
which will put sensible indents in, etc. If it could Un-wordify that would
be good, but not essential. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Adrian