[plug] Do you want a Dot Matrix Printer?

Paul Dean paul at canningcollege.wa.edu.au
Thu Jan 24 23:02:20 WST 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Mark Nold wrote:

> Dumb question really, everyone wants a Dot Matrix Printer!
>
> Anyone interested in a Brother M1324 plus two, count them two boxes of paper
> (tractor fead i think)
>
> It's a classic (about 10 yrs old) and extreemly reliable, and it prints A3
> !!!!!
>
> If you cant miss out on this wonderful bargain, contact me off list.
>
> mn

Mark, where on earth do you get these "Antiquties"...

"Hi I'm Mark and this is my Antique shop, just for Computers...."

Sorry Mark no offence meant, just very funny about the Printer, as I
have and old Kyocera Laser printer (great printer works well) I keep
promising my wife I'll get rid off...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */