[plug] Do you want a Dot Matrix Printer

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Fri Jan 25 00:29:13 WST 2002

Well this was my very first printer of my very first IBM Compatable PC!

Im actually very sorry to see it go, i used it for all my Uni assignments and
my dad then took it for the next several years for printing A3 size
spreadsheets.

It'll hopefully go to Harry's Computer Angels as it still has some life left
in it... hey maybe i can offload the families "Atari 400XL" and Daisy Wheel
printer, thats still in the garage i think!

mn