[plug] New screen

J Michael Gilks gilksjm at iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 27 20:43:40 WST 2002

Well you were all right, although I am sure Little Sally will enjoy staying
with Uncle Satan anyway, and as an added bonus I didn't have to learn a
thing. The new disolay is very nice, but loading of applications seems to
have slowed down a lot. Will keep chipping away at the problems.
A prediction: One day a computer will work how I want it to, for more than 30
secnds