[plug] UCC meeting

Sol solhanna at dingoblue.net.au
Sun Jan 27 20:42:21 WST 2002

At long lost the UCC meeting falls on a public holiday meaning I can come
along. Because I have never been to a UCC meeting I was wondering a couple of
things:

Can I fork out my subs on the night and become a bone fide PLUGger?

I'd like to bring my 'puter along but was wondering whether I should just
bring the box with leads (are there any monitors available?) or should I
bring the whole kit'n'kaboodle? I'd like some tips on moving up to a 2.4.x
kernel on Debian Woody, something I fouled up drastically when I tried to do
it myself, and dare not do again without supervision. Is this doable?

Ta,

Sol