[plug] squake

Aaron Wooten wootenaa at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:18:41 WST 2002

Hi, I am trying to setup quake for linux , I have a RH6.2 machine
and squake, and quake.x11 however when I goto start It it opens for a few
milliseconds and then displays the following message
/dev/dsp: No such device
S_Startup: SNDDMA_Init failed.
svalib: Signal 11:Segmentation fault received.
Segmentation fault (Core dumped)

Also when I try to create a dedicated server (-dedicated)
The Clients can see the host in the join game menu but time out after trying
to connect.

If anyone can help with these  problems it would be much appreciated

Aaron Wooten