[plug] reminder - meeting tonight (Monday 28th) 7.30pm at UWA UCC

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 08:57:25 WST 2002

I would like to go, but I have no car (or license for that matter) I live in
mt Hawthorn on Scarborough Beach Rd if anyone drives past and wants to pick
me up would be reeaaallly good? So long as you dont have to pay for these
mettings or anything i got nooo money right now until friday. if anyone can
help it would be much appreciated!

Andrew