[plug] Transport to UCC from Scarborough Beach Rd, MtHawthorn for Andrew?

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 28 09:36:53 WST 2002

Hi Andrew,
- lets see if anyone out there is going past and can give you a lift
- from what I see there's no way plug is going to mind if you can't afford
membership fee right away (for many members the memory of being a student
or unemployed is still fresh in their mind).
Cheers,
Daniel.

was: From: "Andrew Pamment" <apamment at yahoo.com>, Re: [plug] reminder -
meeting tonight (Monday 28th) 7.30pm at UWA UCC