[plug] squake

stephen shah shahmann at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:27:42 WST 2002

Aaron,
your server version of quake is probally not the same as your client server
game,
If u can connect and then get dropped it is because they r not the same
builds
If u r a hardcore q3 player then u will know that every few months thier is
an update which u install into your quake directory
We r now up2 point release 130,
I am assuming u mean q3 anyways,
u may want to visit the organgesmoothie site a visit to c wot the latest is
for your linux box, thats the osp mods

regards