[plug] Delayed mails

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Mon Jul 1 20:05:21 WST 2002

At 05:29 PM 1/07/2002 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
<snip>
>I received a message a short while ago, that took two and a half days to
>get from an iinet mail server to my ISP, from the full header, so I
>lodged a query with my ISP, to find where the delay occurred; in being
>sent by iinet, or being picked up by my ISP. It appears to be the former.

My dearly beloved and her incredimail mail client gets the occasional error
message when sending mail (ISP = iiNet), but I have not seen any such
message or know of my mail being delayed at all.  I just blame it on the
graphics, the bandwidth used, the size of the program, and other things
that get up her nose <grin>.
There were mail related problems with iiNet a week or so ago, but I have
not seen anything on their list recently?

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western   Australia .  -> \_,-._/

Can't make out my sig file? Try using a "fixed-width font"

National Linux Conference Au  Jan 22-25 2003
http://www.linux.conf.au/