[plug] IT Rsync/xRe:[plug] Access to the IT rsync server

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Tue Jul 2 08:50:50 WST 2002

Hya Tony,

Thanks for your reply about the rsync protocol, that is why I immediately
posted this message to the list.

Thanks...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
           -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */