[plug] 2.4 parport support

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 2 19:10:23 WST 2002

Um.. I'm pretty sure that parallel support was in there.. easy to check -
Harry on the machine we compiled the kernel on, the config file was called
kconfig (from memory) I think, in /usr/src/linux

If it slipped through, running menuconfig, opening that config file, adding
in the parallel bits then exit/saving changes, then running the deb kernel
program and all will be rosy..

Rears

Garry