[plug] 2.4 parport support

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jul 2 22:25:19 WST 2002

To Garry and Leon and also the phone callers offering support, many thanks.

We had other server catastophies to get through tonight but all is on an even
(or evening out) keel again.

I'll keep PLUG posted as we get things happening. We have an idea for an
invitation to the Saturday Workshop in two weeks for a "viewing" of all of the
effort. The serving of _real_ coffee was hinted at ;)

All the best
Harry