[plug] [OT] karfhee (was: 2.4 parport support)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Jul 3 09:17:05 WST 2002

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:25, Harry McNally wrote:
> The serving of _real_ coffee was hinted at ;)

Any coffee breaks my kidneys (I think it's the caffeols rather than the
caffiene), but real coffee at least smells nice. If you're drinking unreal
coffee and take it decaffeinated, bear in mind that decaffeination basically
involves soaking the coffee in hexane - drycleaning fluid (e.g.
trichloroethylene). Carcinogenic? What makes you think it's carcinogenic?

    http://www.curezone.com/diseases/cancer/cancer2.html (solvents & cancer)
    http://www.emedicine.com/neuro/topic285.htm    (solvent medical effects)
    http://www.camag.ch/pdf_dat/a-64_5e.pdf  (chem. det. of hexane carcino.)

OBTW, much soy product is similarly processed. Good health! )-:

    http://www.all-organic-food.com/soya1.htm

Cheers; Leon