[plug] sco binaries on linux

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Jul 4 11:33:45 WST 2002

> Anybody know what happened to iBCS2/ABI ? I'm looking for a way to run
> SCO OpenServer binaries on Linux 2.4.x but all I can find is for 2.2.x
> and 2.0.x - ideas, anybody?

correction: the binaries that need to run are actually, believe it or
not, Microsoft Xenix binaries currently running on SCO unix.

file /bin/ls (on SCO):
ls: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

file /usr/bin/exp:
exp: Microsoft a.out separate pure segmented word-swapped not-stripped
V2.3 V3.0 386 small model executable not stripped

ideas on retriving software from the dark ages, anybody? I can't get the
source code unfortunately.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)