[plug] Importing .pub files

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 4 18:39:49 WST 2002

No, No, and No...

Publisher uses OLE for individual paragraphs IIRC. It get sooooo much
worse if WordArt is involved. Unfortunately only Publisher2000 has
"Export to Postscript".

Publisher is like new paint on a rusted bomb of a car. It looks pretty,
handles nicely - but touch something the wrong way and the whole thing
is likely to fall apart. I don't know of any way to recover .pub files
(yunno like those Word and Excel document repairing programs)...

Regards,

Craig F