[plug] Convert web site to wordprocessor

J Michael Gilks gilksjm at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 5 12:33:40 WST 2002

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:21, John Knight wrote:
Thanks young anarchist. OpenOffice.org will also convert to text, saving
links and images, but only one page at a time.
I may have to open all files, save as .sxw, do a search and destroy on all
the previous next links then cat the whole lot together.
Funny how much more difficult it is to go backward.
Anyway thanks again.
Love
Mike.