[plug] embedding fonts - ps2pdf

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue Jul 9 13:59:08 WST 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 01:19:50PM +0800, Simon Scott wrote:
> However, acroread cant find the fonts. Therefore I wish to embed the
> fonts in the pdf document, but everything I try (-dEmbedAllFonts=true
> etc) doesnt seem to embed the fonts.

Embedding fonts is actually the default (I believe), but acroread
requires certain information in the fonts, which isn't always there.
If you've got a dvi, you might want to try dvipdfm, which has often
given me better results than ps2pdf.  Otherwise, your best option is
simply to avoid using wacky fonts.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Do not meddle in the affairs of
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | dragons, for you are crunchy and taste