[plug] Configuring ipchains on potato

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Jul 11 12:13:58 WST 2002

>>I can provide a sample /etc/ipmasq/I90external.rul if you're interested,
>>as well as sample zone files etc. I don't claim that they're ideal but
>>they work well for me.
>

> That'd be very useful. Its always easier to nut things out if you have
> examples.

No worries. I'm @work now and dont' currently have ssh to my home LAN
('net access suspended due to billing mix-up; the first problem I've had
with iinet in about 5 years mind you) so I'll have to bring it in on
floppy disk (*gag*) tomorrow and email it off then.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)