[plug] RH7.3 rpm installation query

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Thu Jul 11 15:35:52 WST 2002

Hya,

Well maybe something even easier is Apt4Rpm
http://apt4rpm.sourceforge.net/
Go have a look...

Or altenatively browse to
http://apt-rpm.tuxfamily.org/scripts/apt-rpm.html
for the RedHat rpm's.

Where there is a will there is a way...

Hope this helps...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
           -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */