[plug] mirrors

sol sol at autonomon.net
Fri Jul 12 17:42:28 WST 2002

After some seriously hard core delay I am at long last writing a page
for the PLUG website titled "Moving to Linux" (for the time being at
least) focussing on commonly used desktop applications. Each section
contains a link to the homepage and download page of the app.
I was wondering; given the likely audience of the PLUG website (mostly
Perth and WA I assume) what would be the best mirror to download OOo
from? And should I be pointing my links towards mirrors as opposed to
homesites (ie:http://balsa.gnome.org/download.html)?

regards,
sol