[plug] emu10k1 source drivers

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Jul 15 11:54:33 WST 2002

> I'm using SuSE 7.3 and I'm trying to install the Creative Open Source
> drivers for my SB Live! card, does anyone have experience with the
> installation process of the drivers and would be able to help
> troubleshoot what I've done wrong?
OK let me get this straight ; your not using the driver that comes with
the kernel (emu10k1) but rather some other one distributed by creative?

I think you'd be better off posting that full explanation and seeing if
anybody has any ideas since what you've said here doesn't really provide
any useful info. If its the kernel drivers, one is much like another
after all.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)