[plug] emu10k1 source drivers

sol sol at autonomon.net
Mon Jul 15 15:17:05 WST 2002

A year ago I was using SuSE 7.0 which auto-detected my SB Live card no
problem. That changed when I installed Debian. I had to reconfigure the
kernel to include the emu10k1 driver. But even a newbie like me managed
to work that one out as the driver was part of the kernel source. It
seems odd that SuSE 7.3 doesn't auto-detect the card. But if you're
having problems I recommend compiling a kernel from source.  It's a more
thorough solution.

sol