[plug] Route (again)

Jonathon Bates batesy at batesy.net
Mon Jul 15 23:25:57 WST 2002

Ok thakns to those that helped, unfortunately still no go.

So lets use the following network  (203... is a public space
IP (eg it is routable by the real world)).

so we have:
World		      Linux Router	  LAN
www ip network <------>eth0-eth1<-------->203.1.2.3 /24 subnet.

What is hte easiest way to get the world to connect to the LAN?
The routes that have been set currently are the standard routes
that are created upon bootup of the machine.
Now I haev been told that this by rights should be enough to get the
'world' to see the LAN.
Does anyone have any ideas / thoughts as to how I go about this
without using proxyarp, but by setting routes?

Cheers
batesy