[plug] PLUG server hardware

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Tue Jul 16 14:34:36 WST 2002

Chris Crawford [mailto:chris at linuxwa.com.au]

> We are donating the above, if anyone else wants to donate anything feel
> free to do so.
> Matt/Tony will probably be installing the software so ask him if he
> wants help.  Backup strategies will be up to Matt's/Tony's discretion
> also.
>
> But if anyone wants to donate a GOOD SCSI controller and a couple of
> GOOD SCSI HDDs then all donations I am sure PLUG will welcome.
>
> I think LinuxWA has done its duty in what it is offering.

And I think all of us PLUG members would say a big 'Thank You' to Linux
Services WA for doing far more for PLUG and Linux in WA than could ever be
expected. It would be fair to say that the services that PLUG offers would
be greatly diminshed with out these donations from your company.

So I say Thank You for making these services freely available to us.

Michael Hunt