[plug] PLUG server hardware

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Jul 16 16:10:49 WST 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 02:34:36PM +0800, Michael Hunt wrote:
> Chris Crawford [mailto:chris at linuxwa.com.au]
> > I think LinuxWA has done its duty in what it is offering.
>
> And I think all of us PLUG members would say a big 'Thank You' to Linux
> Services WA for doing far more for PLUG and Linux in WA than could ever be
> expected. It would be fair to say that the services that PLUG offers would
> be greatly diminshed with out these donations from your company.
>
> So I say Thank You for making these services freely available to us.

Indeed. I'll waste the bandwidth and repeat this, using a pseudo-committee
hat, and say "Thank you" to Chris and Linux Services for their huge support.

  James
(While we're at it, thank you to Colin to for his work on the PLUG web site)

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html