[plug] To any XFS experts out there ... help save my root partition!

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Jul 16 23:02:44 WST 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 10:04:38PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> Does anyone here know how to rescue an XFS partition?

My rescue CD that I'm working on (occasionally) has the xfs tools on
it. If you can't find another way to obtain them, I can get a copy
to you. xfs_repair is most likely the program you're looking for.

Could even fit it on a floppy (doesn't seem to have any ugly library
dependencies (beyond libc6)). Worth a shot.

Cheers,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham