[plug] Temporary directorys

proXy davyd at iprimus.com.au
Thu Jul 18 22:34:58 WST 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 00:58, Craig Dyke wrote:

Dear Craig,
Just a request, but can you please try not to send HTML mail to the
list? HTML mail, especially that produced my MS Outlook Express (I note
you are using version 6) has a habit of using small and unreadable
fonts. Although your message is using multipart MIME to send a text
part, some people's mail clients can't read the format.
For courtesy reasons please try to send text-only mail where possible.
Especially to mailing lists.
Regards
--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://www.linux.conf.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA