[plug] IPCop 0.1.2pre2

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Fri Jul 19 18:33:37 WST 2002

At 05:51 PM 19/07/2002 +0800, ryan at is.as.geeky.as wrote:
>I can't get it through any means, I've tried from Arachnet, iiNet, Telstra
>WA, Telstra NSW, Optus WA and Optus NSW.
>
>Ryan
>
>From: "Michael Hunt" <michael.j.hunt at usa.net>
> > Hi,
> >
> > According to all reports I should be able to get a pre-release version of
> > IPCop 0.1.2 from the following url :-
> >
> > http://www.securityfreak.net/ipcop/pre/
> >
> > All attempts to get to this host from my ISP (Arachnet) fail so I'm
> > wondering if someone can confirm if this is working for them and if it is
> > maybe put up a copy of the 25mb ISO locally in Oz or on WAIX.
>
> > Michael Hunt
>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

A quick hunt around the place and I came up with -
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ipcop
This has all the isos, patches etc, so d/load to your hearts content.
SmoothWall GPL2 has been delayed a week or so, but I shall do comparisons
once both new versions have 'official' releases.

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western   Australia .  -> \_,-._/

Can't make out my sig file? Try using a "fixed-width font"

National Linux Conference Au  Jan 22-25 2003
http://www.linux.conf.au/